MEET WITH STUDENT COUNCIL

OVERSEERS WILL DISCUSS "THE RELATION OF THE COLLEGE TO THE STUDENT."

This afternoon at 4 o'clock the Student Council will meet with the Board of Overseers in the Faculty Room on the second floor of University Hall. The subject for discussion will be "The Relation of the College to the Student." This is the special topic which the Board of Overseers will consider at the Stated and Special Two Days' Meeting which is being held today and tomorrow. In addition to the Student Council, the Dean, the Assistant Deans, the Regent, the Professor of Hygiene, the Secretary of the Committee on the Choice of Electives, and the Chairman of the Athletic Association will be called into conference.

The stated meeting of the Board of Overseers will convene at University Hall at 10 o'clock this morning. After the adjournment of the meeting the Board will have luncheon at the Harvard Union at 1 o'clock.

The special conference on "The Relation of the College to the Student" will open at 2 o'clock, and the various representatives of the College and the undergraduates will be called in, the Student Council coming last. At 5 o'clock, the University Choir will sing several selections in Appleton Chapel for the Board. The members of the Corporation and the Board of Overseers will dine with President Lowell at his residence, 17 Quincy street, at 7.30 o'clock.