ASSIGNED NINE SPREAD SPACES

Invitations Do Not Admit Guests to Yard Without Tickets.

The following spaces have been assigned for Class Day Spreads: Wadsworth House, to S. A. E.; rear of Holworthy, to K. G. X.; east side of Thayer, to Alpha Phi Sigma; south side of Massachusetts Hall, to Kappa Sigma; Gymnasium, to Pi Eta; rear of Hollis Hall, to Speakers Club; east side of Fogg Museum, to Alpha Sigma Phi; north side of Stoughton, private spread; Holden Chapel, and Phillips Brooks House, to Phillips Brooks House.

Spreads will be charged ten cents a foot for the canvas fencing, and may obtain chairs, from the Class Day Committee at the rate of 12 cents each. Those spreading are warned that a spread invitations will not secure admittance to the Yard, but that Yard tickets should be enclosed in the invitations sent to guests. All bills for canvas awning must be paid before Class Day.

The following spaces are still available for any one who may yet decide to spread: North side of Robinson Hall, south side of Robinson Hall, rear of Stoughton Hall, west side of Fogg Art Museum, and south side of Matthews Hall. There are also numerous small spaces that could be utilized for small private spreads, and applications for these should be made at onces.