FRESHMAN NINE ROUTED MILTON TEAM 15 TO 1 IN BATTING FEST

Yearlings Show Strength at Bat.--Yale Game Parade Tomorrow at 9.30.

In their last contest before the game with Yale tomorrow morning, the hard-hitting Freshman nine overwhelmed Milton Academy by a score of 15 to 1 yesterday afternoon at Milton. E. F. Goode '22 held the school batsmen scoreless until the eighth inning when one run came in through an error in the field, while the Freshmen pounded Stevenson of Milton for sixteen safeties, including five doubles, three triples, and two home-runs. F. W. Crocker '22 with both home-runs and a two-base hit to his credit, led the Freshman attack.

A parade of the entire Freshman class will form in the Yard in front of University Hall at 9.30 tomorrow morning, to march to the game with Yale which will be played at Soldiers Field at 10.30. As this will be the first Freshman parade to be held since the war, as well as the first opportunity to see a 1922 team meet a strong opponent, it is very important that every member of the class be on hand to march behind the ten-piece band which has been procured. As both the Elis and the Freshmen have lost to Princeton by a score of 5-4 in extra inning contests, the game tomorrow should be very close. The Crimson team is slightly superior at bat, but any advantage gained through this better stick work may be offset by the Blue's defensive strength.

The two teams will line up as follows:

Harvard 1922.--Hallock, l.f.; Mason, 2b.; Lincoln, 3b.; Conlon, s.s.; Smith, lb.; Murphy, c.; Crocker, r.f.; Allen, c.f.; Meehan or Russell, p.

Yale 1922.--Buffington, r.f.; Larner, lb.; Crane, 3b.; Aldrich, c.; Conklin, l.f.; Dodd, c.f.; Warren, 2b.; Bush, s.s.; Calhoun, p.