"MOPPERS-UP" ARE CHAMPIONS

McCOUCH'S TEAM DEFEATED "MUD HENS" IN LAST GAME OF SERIES.

In the final game of the Leiter Cup series, the "Moppers-Up" captained by E. A. McCouch '20 beat the "Mud Hens" under G. C. Lee '21 by the score of 15 to 11. H. B. Brown '21 pitched the entire game for the winning nine.

In the first two innings, the "Mud Hens" hit hard with the result that the score stood 7 to 1 in their favor at the end of the third inning: The opposing team made an uphill fight until the score stood 9 to 8 at the end of the seventh and during the eighth inning they scored seven runs.

The following twelve men who played on the "Moppers-Up" will receive silver cups in consequence of yesterday's victory: C. C. Adams '21, G. S. Baldwin '21, H. B. Brown '21, H. B. Brown '21, A. H. Bright '19, C. B. Butterfield '21, J. G. Coolidge '20, F. W. Rice '19, E. V. Stires '20, R. G. Stone '20, H. DeC. Ward '20.

Start Second Team Schedule.

With the close of the Leiter Cup series, a second University team will be formed, and a schedule of five games, extending through the month of May, will be played. The first contest is with Browne and Nichols School at Soldiers Field tomorrow afternoon. Thomas Harold Curley '20 who played third base for two years on the Dean Academy team, and whose entrance into service prevented his playing during his Freshman year, is voluntary coach of the second team.

The list of games which has been arranged for the second team is as follows:

May 7.--Browne and Nichols.

May 12.--Middlesex, at Concord.

May 17.--Andover, at Andover.

May 23.--Brown 2nd team.

May 31.--Milton, at Milton.