NO SPEECHES AT 1921 SMOKER

JUNIORS AND FRESHMEN SCHEDULE MEETINGS FOR MONTH OF MAY

Several changes have been made in the plans for the 1921 Smoker to be held in the Living Room of the Union tomorrow evening at eight o'clock. Contrary to the previous announcement, and to the usual program for smokers, there will be no speeches. Instead, a musical specialty will be given by a seven-piece orchestra under the leadership of Bert Lowe. The motion pictures will be "Say Young Fellow," featuring Douglas Fairbanks, Roscoe Arbuckle in "His Wedding Night, and a Mack Sennett comedy called "Smothered Love." As usual, cigarettes, ginger ale, and pretzels will be served during the evening.

The Junior and Freshman classes are also planning smokers to be held later in the month. A committee of ten members of 1920 have been chosen to make plans for the Junior smoker. It will be impossible to hold the event this week because of the fire regulations which permit the Living Room to be used for meetings only one night each week. It will take place on Thursday evening, May 15, or Friday evening, May 16.

Following the example set by the class of 1921, the Freshmen have decided not to hold a dinner this year, but to replace it with a second smoker. The Entertainment Committee is now at work on the plans for this event, which will take place during the middle of the third week in May.