BALL TEAM OFF FOR BROOKLYN

NINETEEN PLAYERS LEAVE TODAY FOR DECIDING CONTEST WITH PRINCETON.

This morning at 8.30, nineteen members of the University nine will leave for Brooklyn, where the third game of the Princeton series is scheduled to be played on Ebbett's Field. The team will reach New York this afternoon, and will be put through a short work-out in order to accustom the players to the Brooklyn National League diamond. The game will begin at 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

Although the Crimson nine was shutout by Holy Cross last Saturday by a score of 2-0, the team, nevertheless, showed great improvement in the field, and their failure to hit was due to the masterful pitching of Gill, who has been a consistent winner for Holy Cross throughout the spring. Princeton, with Kirkland on the mound, defeated Pennsylvania 3-1 Saturday. This means that Margetts will probably face the University in tomorrow's engagement.

The nineteen players who will go to Brooklyn are: G. S. Baldwin '21, E. L. Bigelow '21, A. B. Blair '21, R. H. Bond '19, F. K. Bullard '20, R. W. Emmons '20, L. B. Evans '20, W. B. Felton '19, W. B. Frothingham '21, F. H. Gammack '20, R. E. Cross '19, R. P. Hallowell '20, E. S. Hardell '21; N. H. Kerr '19, H. P. King '21, J. L. Knowles '19, W. W. McLeod '19, T. J. Meehan '21, K. W. Perkins '20, and T. R. Thayer '21, assistant manager.