FIFTY-SEVEN CLASSES WILL ATTEND YALE COMMENCEMENT

Program Includes Memorial Exercises for Yale Men Killed in War.

Yale University plans to hold the greatest Commencement it has ever had this year. Normally about twenty classes return to New Haven for reunions, but fifty-seven classes will celebrate the first post-bellum Commencement next week. It is expected that at least 4,000 graduates will return, and in order to accommodate this number several of the dormitories will be used.

The program includes a parade of classes in order of seniority to the Yale Bowl preceding the baseball game with the University Tuesday, June 17, 2,800 extra bleacher seats have been added to the stands. After the game the various classes are to march to President Hadley's house, where they will be addressed by the President. Tuesday evening the "1492 dinner" or reunion banquet will take place.

The Campus celebration, consisting of open air motion pictures and other features, follows the "1492 dinner," and ends the more frivolous part of the Commencement program. Wednesday, June 18, while the baseball team battles with the University at Cambridge, the Commencement Exercises will be held, together with an alumni luncheon and the President's reception. The annual boat races complete the week's festivities.

A significant and impressive ceremony, the commemorative exercises in honor of Yale men who lost their lives in the war, will be held Sunday, June 15.