BASEBALL MEN LEAVE TODAY

Practice This Afternoon on Yale Field.--First Game Tomorrow

The University baseball squad, including twenty-one players, three managers, and-the two coaches, H. Duffy and W. T. Reid, Jr., '01, leave Cambridge this morning for the first game with Yale. A 10 o'clock train, arriving at 1.59 o'clock, will carry the men to New Haven.

Practice is to be held on the Yale field this afternoon from four until six o'clock. Immediately after the practice the squad is scheduled to have dinner at the Hotel Garde and catch the 6.56 train for Bridgeport, where they will spend the night at the Hotel Stratfield. The next, day, the men are to remain in Bridgeport until noon, when they will return to New Haven and prepare for the game which is to start at 3 o'clock. After the game, the squad will have dinner at the Hotel Garde and return to Cambridge on a train leaving about 7 o'clock.

The following men will make the trip: E. L. Bigelow '21, A. Blair '21, R. H. Bond '19, R. K. Bullard '20, R. W. Emmons '20, L. B. Evans '20, W. B. Felton '19, W. B. Frothingham '21, T. H. Gammack '20, R. E. Gross '19, R. P. Hallowell '20, E. S. Hardell '21, N. P. Kerr '19, H. P. King '21, J. L. Knowles unC., W. M. McLeod '19, T. J. Meehan '21, K. W. Perkins '20, S. Washburn '20, H. C. Wiswall unC. The following managers will accompany the players: F. Hibbard '20, A. E. Kirk '20, and T. R. Thayer '21. W. B. Rice '22, and "Mike" Denehan will also make the trip.