HOLD ANNUAL FRESHMAN JUBILEE THIS EVENING

PATRONESSES ANNOUNCED

This evening the fourth annual Freshman Jubilee will be held in the quadrangle of Smith Halls, where the Class of 1922 will take part in activities on much the same line as in former years. Supper will be served at six o'clock and the singing contest between the choruses of the three Freshman dormitories will commence at 7.30.

Each group will sing three selections in competition for the silver loving cup, which has been won by Smith Halls for the past two years. The judges will be Mr. Richard G. Appel, 1G., chorister of St. John's Chapel, Cambridge; Professor Hamilton C. MacDougal, of Wellesley College; and Professor George R. Lewis, of Tufts College. While these men are making their decision, the three choruses will combine in singing a few well-known pieces. Following this, the Jubilee Cup and Baton will be presented by President Lowell to the leader of the winning chorus, who will then lead the class in singing "Fair Harvard."

Upon the conclusion of the musical program, dancing will start in the Dining and Common Rooms of Smith Halls. Bert Lowe's orchestra from Boston, and Markel's orchestra from New York will furnish the music. The piazza on the south side of the Building will be opened to the dancers.

The list of patronesses follows: Mrs. F. J. Bradlee, Mrs. A. T. Bradley, Mrs. W. C. Codman, Mrs. J. F. Colt, Mrs. B. W. Currier, Mrs. W. Goodwin, Mrs. S. H. Greenwood, Mrs. G. C. Lee, Mrs. A. L. Lowell, Mrs. W. Manning, Mrs. L. B. McCagg, Mrs. H. W. Miller, Mrs. E. C. Parish., Mrs. C. W. Sabine, Mrs. P. L. Saltonstall, Mrs. P. S. Sears, and Mrs. E. H. Wakefield.