AN INSURANCE POLICY

Military training has come to stay. The plans outlined by Colonel Goetz in his talk to Freshmen showed conclusively that the Government has established a well-organized course of instruction at the leading universities and colleges. Never again will this nation allow itself to be caught so unprepared in trained men and material.

Now the war is, to all purposes, finished, men going into military training will not do so with a sense of duty alone, but rather with a feeling of satisfaction. For the most part these latter were too young for active service, and the undoubted physical benefits derived therefrom were denied them. The renascence of the R. O. T. C. will offer them a partial recompense for their loss.

The next few years will go down in history as the greatest reconstruction period of the ages. The welfare of this country, of the entire world depends upon the guidance it receives from its leading men. Planning for the future must be the watchword for all, and no guard against the future is as secure as the organization of an efficient defense system. Support the R. O. T. C. Take out this kind of insurance policy, not for yourself alone, but for your country,--one which will pay you back, many times over, all you put into it.