"OLD GRADS" TO VISIT HERE

1000 MEMBERS OF ENDOWMENT COMMITTEE WILL COME TO CAMBRIDGE.

With the actualities of securing Metropolitan Boston's share of the worldwide endowment fund of $15,250,000 only five days away, "Old Grads" of the University to the number of 1000 will participate in an unusual visit to the University tomorrow--an "Old Grads' Visiting Day."

Many of Greater Boston's approximately 11,000 graduates have not visited their alma mater recently and have expressed a desire to familiarize themselves with the Harvard of today, its present conditions and imperative needs before they visit their college associates of other days and their business and social intimates and acquaintances of the present as fund team members.

Committee Will Meet "Grads".

Accordingly President Lowell has arranged for their reception and guidance. There will be a committee at University Hall to meet the "Grads" and they will be accompanied wherever they wish. Some will go to the dormitories, others to the classrooms where the students are gathered to see "how it is done today." Still others will visit the laboratories. There will be among them some who never have been in Widener Library just because it was so close and convenient that they put off from day to day and time to time their plans to "drop out." In all departments there will be authorities to explain whatever is asked. The "Grads" will come and go at will all day, many going in groups or singly at whatever hour is most convenient.

Their memories refreshed and their knowledge of the University increased, the "Grads" will start out Wednesday as team members on the actual work of the fund.