1923 AND B. & N. IN FAST BRUSH

Yearling Hockey Players Prove to Have Edge on Schoolboy Seven.

A scrimmage between the Freshman hockey team and the Brown and Nicholas team constituted the main part of practice for the 1923 players yesterday. About 35 yearlings reported, and after a few minutes of preliminary practice the first 1923 team was sent against the schoolboy players. Although the line-up of the 1923 men remained unchanged, the yearlings seemed to have the edge on Brown and Nicholas and managed to shoot the puck past goal-tender Bradford from a scrimmage. After the first few minutes, however, both coaches made numerous substitutions which profited the schoolboys more than the Freshman, although the yearlings continued to play a fast game and were superior to the Cambridge youths.

The teams lined up as follows: 1923.  BROWN AND NICHOLAS. Young, r.w.,  l.w., R. Dwight. Larocque, r.c.  l.c., Collier Thayer, l.c.  r.c., Cordingly Guild, l.w.  r.w., J. Dwight Bancroft, cp.  c.p., Crowley Owen, p.  p., Proctor Flint, g.  g., Bradford