‘A Huge Disruption’: Students Testing Positive for COVID-19 Report Confusing HUHS Communication

Local Businesses Fight for Revival of Harvard Square, Gear Up for Winter

DSO Staff Reflect on Fall Semester’s Successes, Planned Improvements for Spring

At Least Five GSAS Departments To Admit No Graduate Students Next Year

UC Passes Legislation to Increase Transparency of Community Council, HUPD

JUNIOR "PROM" ON MARCH 5

COMMITTEE IN CHARGE ANNOUNCES DATE OF ANNUAL DANCE IN UNION.

March is to bring with it one bit of festivity at least, for on the evening of Friday, March 5, the class of 1921 will give its contribution to the social schedule of the College--the Junior dance. As was the case last year, the dance will be held in the Harvard Union, and since, under its new management, the Union has undergone such a vast improvement over its mess hall atmosphere of last winter, the committee in charge has great hopes of outdoing the highly successful party given a year ago by the present Senior Class.

At the time of the class of 1920 dance the barren condition of the building forbade the use of the several upper rooms for boxes. Fortunately the comparatively small number of men already returned from service allowed the boxes to be arranged comfortably in the lower floor and upper hall. This season, however, the whole of the second floor is to be thrown open for the use of box-holders, and in this way the increased number of guests will more than be accomodated.

J. A. Lowell '21, who is at the head of the Junior Dance Committee, has already announced the names of those who are to act as chairmen of the various subcommittees, and these men in turn will appoint their respective committees in the near future.