1918 CLASS ALBUMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE

Senior year, when the class was so scattered by the war, there were 366 men whom we were unable to reach and who were therefore unable to send in their orders for the Class Album.

The Photograph Committee felt that it would be unfair to these men to deprive them of their Album merely because they were in service. So we ordered 198 extra copies--as many as we dared--which we have been holding unbound until we could reach you and get your orders. This was an expense of considerable size, but we felt justified in running the risk to save you from disappointment, and because we had confidence in the Class and in our Album.

The time has now come when you are settled again, and we are sending out return postals for your convenience in ordering Albums. We only ask you to send in your orders promptly so that we may bind up the books and deliver them, and thus conclude the Committee's affairs. You can't afford to miss the Album and you can't go back on the Committee. If you don't receive a postal write to the Committee but act quickly, because there are only 198 Albums to go 'round. The price of the Album is $6.50. 1918 PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITTEE.