CHANGE DATE OF JUNIOR DANCE

TICKETS WILL PROBABLY BE $4

March 12 has been set as the date for the Junior Dance instead of March 5, as had been previously announced by the committee in charge of arrangements. A number of reasons have made necessary this change, among the most important of which is the fact that the University hockey team will not be out of training before the first-named date. The annual "prom" at Princeton had also been previously scheduled for March 5, and the committee feared that complications would arise if both dances were given on the same night. Another cause for the change of date was that the swimming team is scheduled to make a trip to Annapolis and New York at this time.

It has been decided that the men who will be invited to come to the dance will be those members of the Junior Class whose names appear in the 1921 Red Book, last year's Junior Dance Committee, and the officers of both the Senior and Sophomore classes. These men should ask the girls they intend to invite immediately, but it will be impossible to send out the formal invitations until later in the year, when the list of patronesses has been completed.

A tentative price of $4 apiece has been set for the tickets of admission, but no final decision on this point has been reached by the committee as yet.