Need More Candidates for Scrub and 1923 Interdormitory Hockey

A number of men have reported for the 1923 interdormitory hockey series, but there is still a shortage of material as compared to those who have come out in other years. The services of three coaches have been secured, each one of whom will take charge of one of the dormitory teams. These men are H. F. Gibbs '20, A. L. Peirson '20, and J. S. Higgins '20.

The scrub teams are also lacking in men, and it is hoped that more will avail themselves of the opportunity to play in the series of games that have been arranged to take place on the Charlesbank rinks. Practice is entirely voluntary, and in past years it has been the custom for men to get up teams and enter them as a unit in the championship series. Other teams have been made up of the men who are willing to play with any organization, and as many games as possible have been arranged. Twelve men and a manager may sign up for any of the teams in the blue books that have been placed in Leavitt and Peirce's.