The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Phi Beta Kappa Ohapter Offers Aid Through Scholarship Bureau

The Scholarship Bureau of the University chapter of Phi Beta Kappa is now on an active basis and is holding office hours at Phillips Brooks House three days a week as follows: Mondays and Wednesdays from 2 to 3; Thursdays' from 2-4. These hours will continue throughout the mid-year period.

Any student who wishes help or advice in his studied is invited to patronize the Bureau. The applicant will be assigned to an adviser, who, either through membership in Phi Beta Kappa or as the holder of a first or second-group scholarship, has shown marked ability as a scholar. The applicant will meet with the adviser, who will assist him in planning his work, systematizing his habits of study, and aiding him in any way possible. The aim of he adviser is to point out better methods of study rather than to give out direct aid.

The Bureau was established in the winter of 1915, but was discontinued after America entered the war. The work is being launched on a larger scale than ever this year, and will be further extended if conditions warrant it.