47 WORKSHOP CASTS FOUR ONE-ACT PLAYS FOR SPRING

"At Cockcrow," "A Right to Live," "The Slump," and "Man's Greatest Hunger" Chosen.

Four one-act plays make up the program for the 47 Workshop's spring production, which will be given as usual in Agassiz House on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February. Trials for the casts have been conducted for some time, but as yet the cast of "At Cockcrow," a tragedy by Leila Thayer, is undecided. The three other plays are: "A Right to Live," a comedy by Lois Compton Fuller; a play in one act, "The Slump," by Frederick L. Day 1G.; "Man's Greatest Hunger," a tragedy written by Kenneth R. Raisbeck '20.

All of these plays were written by members of Professor G. P. Baker's course, English 47a, and of these all but "A Right to Live" were written this year. The latter was written two years ago.

The casts for all except "At Cockcrow," filled by members of the 47 Workshop, are as follows: "The Right to Live." Maggie,  Bettie La Mont Jane,  Bcula Auerbach Jake,  H. F. Carlton 1G. Mike,  J. L. Hotson '21 Don  Marguerite Barr Mrs. Multoon,  Doris Halman Old Woman,  Vianna Knowlton "The Slump." James Madden,  Walter Butterfield '20 Mrs. Madden,  Ruth Chorpenning Edgar Mix,  W. B. Leach '22 "Man's Greatest Hunger." Gismonda,  Dorothy Sands Alisandro,  J. W. D. Seymour Pietro,  Harding Scholle Occ. Madenna Gioulia,  Doris Holman