SILVER BAY CHOSEN AS NEW LOCATION FOR CONFERENCE

Mountain Scenery and 70 New Buildings Make Situation Ideal.

The annual conference of eastern college men, heretofore held at Northfield, will take place this year at Silver Bay, on the west shore of Lake George, from June 25 to July 4 inclusive. The equipment at Silver Bay covers about 1600 acres of land, with unexcelled lake and mountain scenery, and comprises over 70 buildings especially built for conference purposes, including a new auditorium seating 1000 and a dining hall accommodating 450 people at one time.

The program at Silver Bay will be much like Northfield, with discussion groups in the morning, athletics and recreation in the afternoon, and a large meeting in the auditorium in the evening. Unlike Northfield, however, there will be no dull rainy afternoons at Silver Bay, for there is a new gymnasium perfectly equipped for indoor sports. Outdoor athletic facilities include a baseball field, cinder trace, tennis courts, bathing beach, diving tower, boating and mountain climbing.

A Silver Bay Committee, under the chairmanship of F. W. Willett '20, will be announced soon after mid-years. This committee will choose the delegates who are to represent Harvard at the conference; and inasmuch as the delegation will be limited to 100 men. It is desirable that applications be made at once.