The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Freshman Slaters Defent Browne & Nichols Team in Practice Game

In a practice game with Browne and Nichols yesterday the Freshman hookey team outclassed their schoolboy opponents by the score of a goals to 2, shining especially in defensive work.

The first hour of practice was devoted to elementary drill for the 35 yearling candidates who reported. About 3.45 o'clock the Browne and Nichols seven appeared and an hour's sharp scrimmage ensued for both teams. R. Watts of the 1923 squad played a consistently driving offensive game and carried the puck several times down the rink, eluding the opposing defense men enough to send two well-directed shots into the net. G. Owen, although playing a defensive position, showed himself to be an excellent all-round player and tallied once for the Freshmen. A. H. Ladd was the other scorer for the Crimson team.

The teams lined up as follows: 1923.  BROWNE AND NICHOLS Ladd, r.w.  l.w., R. Dwight Watts, r.c.  l.c., Collier Thayer, l.c.,  r.c., Cordingly Guild, l.w.  r.w., J. Dwight Owen, p.  p., Proctor Bancroft, c.p.  c.p., Crowley Flint, g.  g., Bradford