The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MUNICIPAL LEAGUE OFFERS PRIZE

$250 Goes to Author of Best Essay on Municipal Government.

An annual prize of $250 has been established by the National Municipal League through the generosity of Hon. Morton Denison Hull '89, to be awarded for the best essay on a subject connected with Municipal Government. The competition is open to post-graduate students who are or who have been, within a year preceding the date of the competition, registeed and resident in any college or university in the United States offering distinct and independent instruction in municipal government.

Any suitable subject may be selected by a competitor provided it be submitted to the Secretary of the League and approved by him at least thirty days before the time set for the close of the competition. A list of subjects which may be used if desired is furnished by the League. The essays must not exceed 20.000 words, and must be handed in by September 15, 1920. For all details concerning the scope of the competition, inquiries may be addressed to the Secretary of the League, C. R. Woodruff, or the Chairman of the League's Committee on Prizes, E. A. Cottrell, at 703 North American Building, Philadelphia, Pa.