BUSINESS SCHOOL CLUB HAS DIVIDED INTO FIVE GROUPS

Classify Men According to Subjects--Chairmen of the Groups, Announced

As the Graduate School of Business Administration has an enrollment of about 400 this year, the Business School Club has become so large that certain changes in its organization were advisable. Now the members are divided into groups according to their chief interest. Men studying marketing are classed as "The Profiteers"; those specializing in banking and finance are in "The Ponzi Group"; those taking accounting are called "The Bookkeepers"; those especially interested in industrial management are termed "The Mill Hands"; those majoring in foreign trade form "The Export Round Table." The purpose of these five subdivisions and any others that may be formed later is to bring the men in each field into closer association with each other. When the members are classified in this way and organized into such groups, specialists may be invited to speak to them on subjects too technical to interest men in the other fields.

Sometimes the entire club will meet in the Union or some other suitable gathering place. Then business men of national reputation will speak on important phases of present business conditions. Occasionally entertainments and smokers will be held.

The officers of the club and the chairmen of the different groups are all second year business school men. F. K. Sanders Jr., Amherst '17, is the president; F. B. Whitman '19, the secretary; and E. B. Milliman, University of Rochester '19, the treasurer. The chairmen of the groups are:

J. Fleek '15--"The Profiteers"; F. Brownell, Yale '19--"The Ponzi Group"; E. H. Gault, Ohio Wesleyan '17--"The Bookkeepers"; J. A. Kiggan Jr. '19--"The Mill Hands"; C. E. Lyon, John Hopkins '97--"The Export Round Table."