P. B. H. CAMPAIGN AMONG UNDERGRADUATES NETS $3384

Final Returns Expected to Total Over $4000 After Canvass of Graduate Schools

The Phillips Brooks House campaign for funds last week resulted in raising $3384.75. The returns thus far tabulated do not include the entire results of the campaign in the Graduate School of Business Administration or in the Law School. It is expected that the contributions of the graduate students will materially increase the total amount subscribed to reach last year's total of $4000.

The most successful solicitor of the drive was W. E. Stearns '23, who collected $265. Following him came E. G. Lind '23, $188.25; J. M. Forbes '23, $165; R. Watts '23, $148; H. S. Morgan '23, $140. Team records have been complied as follows: Team 1, $942.20; Team 2, $1103.45; Team 3, under W. Whitman 3d '22, $1338.70.

The funds which have just been raised will be used to carry on the activities of the Phillips Brooks House Association, which includes social service work, educational and Americanization campaigns and other work of a similar character. All members of the University who signed pledges to contribute money during the campaign are urged to turn in equivalent cash at the Phillips Brooks House when pledges are due.