Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

WEDNESDAY SET AS DAY FOR STRAW BALLOT FOR PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES

UNDER AUSPICES OF EASTERN COLLEGE NEWSPAPER LEAGUE

On Wednesday, October 20, the CRIMSON will conduct a Presidental Straw Ballot in which all members of the University, including graduate students and Faculty members, may vote. The following candidates, representing the five political parties of the country, will be presented on the ballot: Christiansen,  Farmer-Labor Cox,  Democratic Debs,  Socialist Harding,  Republican Watkins,  Prohibition

The CRIMSON will hold the Ballot under the auspices of the Eastern Intercollegiate Newspaper Association, which includes in its membership the Yale News, the Daily Princetonian, the Tech, the Cornell Sun, the Columbia Spectator, and the various papers of other leading colleges and universities in the East. Full particulars concerning the voting places, times of voting, and other details of the Ballot will be announced tomorrow.