1922 AND 1923 HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR CLASS OFFICERS AGAIN TODAY

SOPHOMORE CLASS HAS NEARLY ENOUGH VOTES FOR ELECTION

Voting for the officers of the classes of 1922 and 1923 will continue today. In order that those who have not previously voted may be sure to do so today, polls will be established in the Crimson Building form 8 to 6, in Sever Hall from 8.30 to 3.45, and during the lunch hours in Memorial Hall and the Union. At present 213 ballots have been cast in the Junior elections, which is only 40 percent of the number needed to fulfill the constitutional requirements. In the Sophomore voting the necessary quota has been more nearly reached but many must vote today to ensure a valid election.

The list of nominees for the officers of the two classes are as follows: 1923: President, C. C. Buell, W. C. Bennett and H. S. Morgan; Vice-President, W. H. Churchill, J. R. Flather, J. E. Kennedy and D. F. Thayer; Student Council Member, J. G. Flint, R. H. Keegan, A. H. Ladd Jr. and C. D. Whidden, 1922: President, L. B. McCagg Jr. and R. R. Higgins; Vice-President, E. F. Goode, J. M. Martin and R. S. Whitney Jr.; Secretary Treasurer, G. S. Morse and J. J. Kennedy; Student Council Members (four to be elected), M. Bradlee, R. G. Potter, E. D. Weatherhead, G. M. Appleton, M. Gratwick, Myles P. Baker and John Crocker.

The following men form 1923 have been appointed poll watchers and must provide substitutes if unable to attend personally:

In the Crimson Building: 8-9 G. M. Abbott and H. G. Balch; 9-10, M. H. Bailey and E. W. Baldwin; 10-11, G. H. Bascom and M. A. Best; 11-12, R. Brandt and L. G. Brinkerhoff; 12-1, P. R. Brown and W. M. Clark; 1-2, J. J. Collier and C. J. Coulson; 2-3, R. E. Crane and T. J. Curtis; 3-4, F. X. Dwyer adn D. Emmet; 4-5, P. B. Ferguson and G. G. Folin; 5-6, W. H. Forbes and J. S. Giles.

In the Union: 12-1, E. R. Habichi and E. D. Hamilton; 1-2 T. S. Hanington and J. Hodges.

The following members of 1922 will watch in Memorial Hall: 12-1, E. F. Goode and A. J. Conlon; 1-2, W. S. Currie and N. C. Hamill.

At Sever Hall: 8.30-9, J. M. Forbes and J. G. Allen; 9-10, D. Angler and E. C. Lincoln; 10-11, E. F. Cameron and R. Chute; 11-12, L. A. Hallock and O. S. Leland; 12-1, C. J. Innes and M. S. Jones; 1-2, D. McK. Key and J. A. Nickerson 2d: 2-3, W. B. Rice and R. H. Sagendorph; 3-3 45, G. L. Paine Jr. R. N. Johnson.