PRESIDENT ELIOT TO SPEAK AT LEAGUE RALLY TONIGHT

Graduate Schools Society to Meet In Music Building-Prof. Hocking Also Speaks

Under the auspices of the Graduate Schools Society of Phillips Brooks House there will be "A League of Nations" meeting in the John Knowles Paine Concert Hall, Music Building, this evening at 8. President Eliot and William E. Hocking, Alford Professor of Natural Religion, Moral Philosophy and Civil Polity, will be the speakers. W. L. Dowler 3G., Secretary of the Society, will be Chairman of the meeting.

Immediately after this meeting an informal reception and Hallowe'en Party will be given in the parlor of the Phillips Brooks House, which has been appropriately decorated for this occasion.

President and Mrs. Eliot, Professor and Mrs. Hocking, Dean and Mrs. Briggs, and Professor and Mrs. Baker will be the guests of honor. A musical program consisting of violin solos by D. W. Wainhouse '23 and piano solos by Miss. Frances Grant and W. L. Bowler 3G., will be rendered during the reception. All graduate students of Harvard and Radcliffe College are cordially invited to be present.

All students enrolled in the Graduate Schools of Arts and Sciences. Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, and the Divinity Schools are eligible to membership in the Society and are urged to become active members of the Graduate Schools Society. The Executive Committee, representative of the various graduate departments, consists of C. D. Kepner 2 Dv., chairman; W. L. Dowler 3G., secretary; G. W. Allport, 2G., F. C. Breekeuridge 4G., L. J. Castillejo 1G., W. Dennis Insir., C. W. Eliot 1G., Estey Foster 4 Es., G. P. Hayes 2G., A. A. Heinz 1G Ed., T. K. Re 2 G. B., H. L. Hoffman 2G., D. C. Ryde 4 G., R. V. Kleinsehmidt Insir., W. Ronald 2 G. D., F. K. Sanders 2 G. B., C. N. Schmale 2 G. B., J. P. Sedgwick 1 G. B., P. H. Stamm 1G., Y. Takagi 2G., F. B. Whitman 2 G. B., and R. H. Wells 2G.