UNION ENGAGES DAVIS

OTHER MUSIC IN DINING ROOM

The Union feels that it is very fortunate to be able to announce the engagement of Meyer Davis, himself, and his special orchestra of 10 pieces to play in the Living Room of the Union on the night of the Union-Glee Club Ball, November 5.

Mr. Davis will bring his far-famed musicians from Washington, D. C., especially for this occasion. This will be one of the rare appearances of this orchestras in this part of the country, for owing to his continuous engagements in Philadelphia, Washington and throughout the South, where he and his orchestra are considered the best in the country, Mr. Davis is seldom able to make trips so far north.

Arrangements have also been completed with the Black and White Club orchestra of Marlboro to play on the same evening in the Dining Room of the Union, which will also be used for dancing.

The entire Union will be arranged particularly for the ball and the Union catering staff is now finishing its plans for the supper. Everything will be done to make the ball, which is the first of its kind to be held here, a complete success.