1924 CREW OUT TOMORROW

UNIVERSITY CREW WEDNESDAY

Freshman crew candidates will meet for the first time tomorrow afternoon at the Weld Boat House at 4 o'clock and not this afternoon, as previously announced. All candidates for the position of Second Assistant Manager from the class of 1923 will meet at Beck 32 at 1.05 sharp today.

Manager Candidates Called

At the same time and place all candidates from the Freshman class for the position of dormitory crew managers will meet. The winning competitor becomes manager of the winning dormitory crew, and will receive a medal such as is given to all the members of his crew. The runners-up in the competition are appointed managers of the other dormitory crews. All candidates will gain valuable experience for the spring competition for 1924 crew managers.

Arrangement for hours of compulsory physical training will be so made for all Freshman managers that there will be no interference with study or work in the competition. Likewise all Freshmen who report for crew will have their questions of compulsory physical training handled by the management.

The first meeting of candidates for the University crew will be held Wednesday at the Newell Boat House at 4 o'clock.