CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION BEGINS TUESDAY MEETINGS

Dean Yeomans to Speak in Phillips Brooks House This Evening at Seven O'Clock

All members of the University are cordially invited to attend the first meeting of the Harvard University Christian Association, which will be held from 7 to 7.45 this evening in the parlor of the Phillips Brooks House Dean Yeomans will speak.

The meetings this year are scheduled for Tuesday evening instead of Sunday morning. There will be singing and informal discussions. Among those expected to talk are: the Reverend Professor George Alexander Johnston Ross, D.D., of the Union Theological Seminary of New York city on November 2; the Reverend Charles Reynolds Brown, D.D., Dean of the Yale School of Religion, on November 12; the Reverend Professor Harry Emerson Fosdick, D.D., of the Union Theological Seminary of New York city on December 14; the Reverend Raymond Calkins, D.D., minister of the First Congregational Church, Cambridge, on January 11; the Reverend James Gordon Gilkie, D.D., minister of the South Congregational Church of Springfield, on February 22; and the Reverend Samuel T. Drury, D.D., headmaster of St. Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire, on March 8.