UNION CLOSED TO ALL BUT MEMBERS AFTER TOMORROW

Men May Enroll at Any Time During Year by Signing Application Blanks

Tomorrow is the last day on which the Union will be open to all members of the University. After tomorrow the privileges of the Union will be granted only to members, to whom at once will be mailed membership cars and the first of a series of monthly bulletins. These contain all the important club notices for the month for which they are issued. The contents of the first bulletin will include news of the Union tennis tournament, which begins on October 11; plans for buffot luncheons to be given before the football games with Centre College and Princeton; and plans for the publication of election returns on the night of November 2. These and other activities will be conducted by the Union for its members.

The privileges of the Union will include a series of six tea-dances on the afternoons of football games; lectures by prominent men on subjects of general interest; a pool and billiard room, where instruction in those games will be given free to all members who wish it; a library and reading room, where magazines and newspapers from all parts of the country will be on file; and various special entertainments.

Although after Wednesday the Union will be closed to all but members, any man in the University may become a member at any time during the year by signing an application blank at the Union. The annual fee of $7.50 and any other debts incurred may be charged to the member on his term bill.