City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

FEW FIRST-STRING MEN WORK IN SIGNAL DRILL

GASTON AGAIN IN UNIFORM

Football practice yesterday consisted of a long blackboard talk, followed by signal drill. During the talk, Coach Fisher pointed out the weaknesses which were shown in Saturday's game, and the changes which would be made to remedy these defects.

Then followed a lengthy signal drill by team "B" and the few members of team "A" who were in uniform. The slightly changed formations were run through until it was evident that the players completely understood the parts assigned to them.

Polishing rather than strengthening of the play is the big need of the University eleven, and in the two weeks before the Yale game, Coach Fisher and his associates will place the main emphasis on points of line play and on backfield defense.

Although not, injured, Captain Horween, Churchill, Hubbard, Woods and Tolbert were sufficiently shaken up to merit a rest and spent the day on the sidelines. For the first time since the Centre game, Gaston, who has been suffering with a sprained wrist, was in uniform and took his regular position at end. Eastman, too, appeared on the field in uniform. Fitts, who is likely to be shelved for the season if he receives a severe kick on his old bruise, shows no ill effects from Saturday's game.