TWO SOPHOMORE CLASS COMMITTEES ANNOUNCED

SELECTED BY CLASS OFFICERS

The officers of the class of 1923 announce the selection of the class finance and entertainment committees.

The finance committee is made up of the following members: Henry Sturgis Morgan of New York City, chairman; Sherwin Campbell Badger of Boston, Lewis Augustus Harlow of East Milton, William Lincoln Payson of Brookline, Reginald Forman Brander of New York City, Sollace Mitchell of New York City, John Bulkley Edmonds of New York City, Charles Andrew Crawford Eastman of Scotts Bluff, Nebraska, Jonathan Trumbull Lanman of Lawrence, Long Island, New York, and Robert Fiske Bradford of Boston.

The entertainment committee consists of the following members: John Edward Kennedy of Jamaica Plain, chairman; John Churchill Newcomb of Jefferson County, Kentucky, Lawrence Wilkinson Rathbun of Woonsocket, Rhode Island, Robert Fessenden Thayer of Brookline, Belden Wigglesworth of New York City, John Mason Brown of Louisville, Kentucky, Garrison Morton of New York City, Edwin Newton Ohl Jr. of Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, Phillips Elder Wilson of East Gloucester, and John Hodges of Cambridge.