City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

NEW SQUASH COURT REGULATIONS

Men May Now Sign Up at 1.10 P. M. for Any Afternoon Period

In order to avoid congestion at the University Squash Courts, the Department of Physical Training has introduced a new system of signing up for the courts. This system takes effect on Monday, November 15. In the first place, courts may be reserved any time after 1.10 P. M. by signing the blanks which will be posted in the building. Secondly, every player must sign in person, and lastly, men without partners may reserve a court, but any other player may sign up for the same event and court.

It is expected that this experiment will enable men to learn early in the afternoon whether or not they will be able to play and will give everyone an equal chance to procure a court.

On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons the periods, of one-half hour each, will begin at 2.30, but because of the Freshman athletics, the periods will not start until 4.45 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the latter days men can at any time before 4.45 use the courts not held by Freshmen.