SPECULATORS ARE WARNED

BLACK LIST WILL BE USED

In order to call to the attention of those who have applied for Yale game tickets the rules relating to the transfer and speculation of tickets for the Harvard Yale game, the CRIMSON publishes the following statement from the Athletic Association:

"The rules against speculation in tickets will be enforced with the utmost strictness. Every applicant will be held personally responsible for the tickets allotted to him, and if these tickets are offered for sale at a premium, he will be blacklisted. The rule relating to speculation is necessary to secure a fair distribution among those applicants who wish personally to attend the game, and its violation deprives other applicants of their rights.

"No applicant should under any circumstances transfer one of his tickets to any person without warning him of the rules against speculation, nor to any person upon whom he cannot thoroughly rely to observe this warning.

"Where an applicant finds that he cannot attend the game, his ticket may be returned to the Association and the money will be refunded on those received before November 17.