TWO COMPANIES TO RUN SPECIAL TRAINS ON 20TH

BUS TO MAKE ROUND TRIP

Harvard, students going to New Haven for the Yale game will have their choice of four ways of transportation.

On Saturday, November 20, the Boston & Albany will run several special trains between Boston and New Haven before and after the game. The parlor car trains are scheduled to leave Boston at 8.10 and 8.20 A. M. and to reach New Haven at 12.20 and 12.30 P. M. respectively. The coach train leaves Boston at 8.23 A. M. and will arrive at New Haven at 12.40 P. M. Returning, special trains will leave New Haven immediately after the game, stopping 15 minutes at Springfield for refreshments. For tickets or further information, apply at the Cooperative Branch or at the city ticket office, 67 Franklin street, Boston, or at the South Station, or at the Trinity Place Station.

The New York, New Haven and Hartford will follow the custom of former years and will operate the "Harvard Limited" for Harvard students only on the same day. The train is scheduled to leave the South Station at about 8.10 A. M. and returning it will leave New Haven at about 5.15 P. M. Full details of the schedule will be announced later. Tickets will cost $12.10 round trip, and are on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's.

The Colonial Line to New York, by rail and boat, offers another chance. The tickets, which will be on sale at the Harvard Union News Stand will cost $5.23, including the war tax.

The fourth choice is to go in a sight-seeing bus which will leave Harvard Square late Friday afternoon and will return Sunday afternoon. The fare will be $10 for the round trip.