NAME ADMINISTRATIVE BOARDS FOR 1920-21

APPOINT MUSEUM TRUSTEES

The Corporation and Overseers of the University have named two of the principal administrative boards for the current year.

The Administrative Board of Harvard College, which has control of disciplinary matters, is to be composed of Henry A. Yeomans '00, Dean of the College, and Professors Robert DeC. Ward '89, Gregory P. Baxter '96, Chester N. Greenough '98, Roger I. Lee '02, Harold H. Burbank and G. Harold Edgell '09.

The Administrative Board of the Medical School is to consist of President Lowell '77 and Dean David L. Edsall, both of whom are ex-officio members, together with Doctors Algernon Coolidge, Reid Hunt, Henry A. Christian Ph.D. '03, John L. Bremer '96, David Cheever '97 and Ernest Goodpasture. Dean Edsall will serve as chairman of the Board.

The University has also appointed its three representatives on the board of trustees of the Museum of Fine Arts, to serve for one year. They are Dr. William Sturgis Bigelow '71, John Templeman Coolidge '79, and Professor George H. Chase '96, of the Fine Arts Department.