UNION PREPARES FOR ALLNIGHT FESTIVITIES

TWO ORCHESTRAS WILL PLAY

Tomorrow evening the first large University dance of the college year will be given at the Union under the joint auspices of the Glee Club and the Union. For the ball, which begins at 11 o'clock, directly after the Harvard-Princeton Glee Club concert, and lasts until 4, Meyer Davis and his orchestra will play in the Living Room, while Rufus Johnson's Black and White Orchestra of Marlboro play in the Dining Room. The Union is keeping "open house" over the week and of the Princeton game, and the dance is open to all Harvard and Princeton men and their guests.

Supper Served at 1 A. M.

In addition to the Living Room and the Dining Room of the Union which are to be used for dancing, the lounging rooms, the Trophy Room and the large hall are to be placed at the disposal of guests. The arrangement of the building is the same as for the Junior dance, with the Ladies' Cloak Room on the second floor and the Men's in the basement. Plans have been completed to serve a supper between 1 o'clock and 1.30.

Yesterday the Governing Board of the Union wired the Daily Princetonian inviting all Princeton graduates and undergraduates to make use of the Union while in Cambridge. The Princeton Glee Club has arranged to attend the football dance, and it is expected that many other Princetonians will be present Friday night. Saturday, buffet luncheon is to be served in the Living Room from 11.30 to 1.30 o'clock, and after the game the largest dansant of the season is scheduled to last until 7.

Tickets on Sale at Door

For the dance Friday night, tickets, including supper, may be bought for five dollars a couple at the Union and Herrick's. Tickets may also be purchased at the door Friday evening when special arrangements are made for Harvard students to charge the expense on their term bills.