LAUNCH P. B. H. CAMPAIGN FOR CLOTHES NEXT WEEK

All Books and Clothes Received Will be Sorted and Distributed to Those in Need

Phillips Brooks House will conduct its annual clothing collection, beginning next Tuesday morning, the 9th, and continuing until Friday noon, the 12th. A list of the men who will collect in the dormitories, halls and houses will appear in next Tuesday's CRIMSON. J. S. Clark Jr. '23, assisted by B. Wigglesworth '23 will be in direct charge.

It is strongly urged that everyone cooperate with the collectors by making a careful search and by turning over to them absolutely everything in the line of clothing (of all sorts and description), books and magazines for which they have no further use. Old coats, suits, shoes and text-books are especially desired, but anything will be welcomed.

It is hoped that there will be a large and generous response, for the demand is big. Everything that is received will be sorted out and sent to the institutions named below for distribution to the poor according to location and size. In this way the aid is given to those who are really in need, for these institutions keep in constant touch with the families and know their exact condition. They are:--

Associated Charities of Cambridge and Boston.

Morgan Memorial.

Salvation Army.

Near East Commission and other relief agencies.