MARK SULLIVAN SPEAKS AT UNION ON MONDAY

IN CLOSE TOUCH WITH HARDING

Mark Sullivan '00, the famous newspaper correspondent, will speak at the Union in the fifth of the main lecture series, next Monday, December 13, at 8 o'clock. It is understood that he will deal with the problems confronting President-elect Harding and his cabinet, such as immigration, taxation, labor and foreign relations.

Mr. Sullivan will be the guest of honor at a luncheon of the Signet Society Monday afternoon, and in the evening before his speech he will be given a dinner and reception by the CRIMSON.

Mr. Sullivan is one of the most prominent newspaper correspondents in the country, and is especially well known for his political articles. After practicing law in New York for two years, following his graduation from the Law School in 1903, Mr. Sullivan became connected with Collier's Weekly, of which he was editor from 1912 to 1917. For several years he has devoted himself to politics, and has come to be regarded as one of the best authorities in the country on political questions and men in public life.

He is now attached to the New York Evening Post. During the past campaign his articles concerning the two conventions, and his prophecies on the success of the candidates were syndicated and published in practically every city in the United States. He attended both conventions, and travelled all over the country with Governor Cox and Senator Harding on their stumping tours. He accompanied Senator Harding on his recent vacation trip to the South and the Panama Canal, and knows the next President and his plans as only a very few of his closest friends do. He has also been in close relations with President Wilson.