GLEE CLUB TO GIVE CONCERT IN NEW YORK

CHRISTMAS TRIP SCHEDULE GIVEN

Sixty members of the Glee Club will sing in Aeolian Hall, New York, tomorrow afternoon at 3.30. This will mark the first appearance of the club in New York since it broke away from the old Musical Clubs and established itself on a standard of program unequalled by any male chorus in this country.

Reports from the New York management which is in charge of the sale of tickets indicate that the Aeolian Concert Hall will be crowded, as practically all of the fifteen hundred tickets available have already been sold. The few remaining are on sale at the Aeolian Hall box office.

J. F. Lautner '21, president of the club, will sing "Has Sorrow Thy Young Days Shaded." This is an Irish folk song for which Dr. Archibald T. Davison '06, the conductor, has arranged a humming part for the chorus.

The complete program follows:

Adoramus Te,  PalestrinaMiserere,  AllegriCrucifixus,  LottiNow Let Every Tongue,Has Sorrow Thy Young Days Shaded,  Irish Folk SongMy Bonnie Lass,  MorleyThree Pictures,  RubinsteinDrake's Drum,  Coleridge-TaylorDreamwold,  DuparcLove Songs,  BrahmsAllelujah, Amen,  Hande