P. B. H. TO HOLD OPEN HOUSE

STARTS AT 6 ON SATURDAY

An informal "Open House" entertainment to which all members of the University who will be in Cambridge during the Christmas recess are invited will be held in Phillips Brooks House Christmas night, beginning at 6 P. M. From then until 7.15 there will be informal singing with C. T. Leonard '23 at the plane. Then Professor George Herbert Palmer will read the story of the birth on Christ from the New Testament. After that Leonard will play a plane sole. Sleight-of-hand tricks will be performed by Mr. Phillip Walker of Brookline. The rest of the program includes the singing of Christmas carols, led by James E. Bagley Sp., the reading of various selections by Miss Jennie Dimick of the Emerson College of Oratory, and another plane sole by C. T. Leonard.

Refreshments consisting of apples, cinder, candy and doughnuts will be served. Phillips Brooks House has been appropriately decorated for the occasion with wreaths, holly and Christmas trees.

This entertainment will not conflict with President Lowell's reception, which comes on Christmas Eve.