GLEE CLUB GIVES CONCERT AT MILTON TONIGHT AT 8

Management Announces Program for Salem and New York Concerts

Fifty members of the Glee Club will give a concert under the auspices of the Milton Education Society in the Milton Town Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. Dr. Archibald T. Davison '06 will conduct. Mrs. Laura Littlefield of Boston will be the assisting soloist. Tickets for the concert can be obtained from the Milton Education Society. There are no reserved seats. The program follows: Grant us to do with Zeal,  Bach Adoramus Te,  Palestrina Crucifixus,  Lotti Dreamwold,  Duparc Now is the Month of Maying,  Morley Has Sorrow thy young days shaded  Irish Folk Song Three Pictures from the Tower of Babel,  Rubinstein At Sea,  Buck Love Songs,  Brahms Hunter's Farewell,  Mendelssohn Drake's Drum,  Coleridge-Taylor

Announcement has been made by the Glee Club management that the following selections will be included in the concert to be given in the Now and Then Hall in Salem next Thursday, December 9, at 8 o'clock, and also in the concert to be given in Aeolian Hall in New York City on Sunday afternoon, December 12, at 3.30 P. M.: Now let every Tongue,  Bach Crucifixus,  Lotti Miserere,  Allegri Adoramus Te,  Palestrina My Bonnie Lass,  Morley Three Pictures from the Tower of Babel  Rubinstein Drake's Drum,  Coleridge-Taylor Dreamwold,  Duparc Love Songs,  Brahms Allelujah, Amen,  Handel

Tickets at $1 apiece for the Salem concert are on sale at L. B. Moody Company, 131 Washington street, Salem. The tickets for the New York concert are on sale at the Aeolian Hall Box Office, New York City.