The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

KEY MEN DINE MONDAY

PROFESSOR TAUSSIG TO PRESIDE

President Lowell, President Eliot, the Reverend Paul Revere Frothingham '86 of the Board of Overseers, and Dean W. B: Donham of the Business School will be the principal speakers at the annual winter dinner of the Harvard Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, to be held in the Union on Monday evening. Professor F. W. Taussig '74, President of the Chapter, will preside. Professor W. G. Howard '91, Secretary of the Society, will give the business report, and H. D. Smith '21 will speak for the undergraduates.

The new members of the chapter will arrive at 6 o'clock to be registered. At 6.30 o'clock, the Recording Secretary will read an historical sketch of the society, to be followed by the presentation of the keys by President Lowell. The dinner itself will start about 7 o'clock.

All members of the University Chapter and members of the chapter residing in Cambridge are invited to the dinner. Notices of the dinner have been sent to the former, and the latter may obtain tickets on application to Professor W. G. Howard, 39 Kirkland street, or H. D. Smith '21 at the Crimson Building. The price of the dinner will be $2.50. Informal dress will be worn at the dinner.