SUMMON MANAGER CANDIDATES

SECOND ASSISTANT TRACK AND CROSS-COUNTRY COMPETITIONS START AT 5.

Candidates for second assistant manager of the track team and assistant manager of cross-country will report this evening at 5 o'clock at the H.A.A. At this time the nature of the competition will be outlined and men will sign up. Besides the positions of second assistant track and assistant cross-country managers, that of second assistant manager of cross-country will very probably be open. This competition is open to Sophomores only, and the winners will become managers in their Senior year.

Team in New York Tonight.

The University relay team will race in the annual games of the Millrose A.A. this evening at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The men who will run are Captain D. F. O'Connell '21, W. H. Goodwin, '20, J. A. McCarthy '22, B. Wharton '22. Each man will run a quarter of a mile, and the teams entering include representatives from most of the leading colleges and universities in the east.

In response to a call for more track candidates, about 25 men reported yesterday. More men are wanted, however, and every man in College who has ever reported for track has been sent a letter asking him to report again.