TWO INFORMAL MEETS AT SOLDIERS FIELD TOMORROW

M.I.T. Opponent of University, While 1923 Races English High and School of Commerce.

Two track meets will be held tomorrow at Soldiers Field at 2 o'clock. The University team will meet the M. I. T. runners, while the 1923 track men will engage in a triangular contest with the Boston School of Commerce and Boston. English High. Both meets will be informal so as to give every one who has reported for track and equal opportunity to compete. The unclassified students will thus get an opportunity to race as well as those who are regularly eligible.

The purpose of these meets is to see what material there is and to furnish an opportunity to practice for the regular meets to be held later in month.

The same vents as were planned for the informal B. A. A. meet two weeks ago will be held. These are: 40-yard dash, 45-yard high hurdles, 300-yard dash, 600-yard dash, 1000-yard dash, 1-mile run, 2-mile run , shot-put, high jump, pole-vault. The entries will also be virtually the same as were announced for the B. A. A. meet.

On February 28 the University track team will participate in a triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell at Mechanics Hall. At the same time and place the New England Amateur Athletic Union will hold its annual indoor meet. The Union events and the triangular events will alternate.

The Union events include a 40-yard dash, a 45-yard hurdles, a 300-yard, 600-yard, 1000-yard and one-mile runs. The triangular events are the same, with the addition of a high jump. a shot-put, a 330-yard Freshman and University relay race, and a 40-yard dash for Freshman relayers.

Tickets go on sale today at the H.A.A. and Wright and Ditson's. Boston. The prices for the tickets are: Reserved seat--Stage, $8; floor, $2; first row of balcony, $2; rest of balcony, $1; admission, 50 cents.