STUDENT CITIZENSHIP.

Our next President will be in a large measure, the deciding factor in determining the future political policy of this country. More than ever before is it essential that American voters take an intelligent stand upon the issues of the coming campaign.

The molding and developing of opinions on questions like these should controls one of the most desirable features of undergraduate training for future citizenship.

There is to be held this afternoon in Phillips Brooks House a "Hoover for President" meeting. This is the first active manifestation of politics that has appeared at the University for some time. Such meetings perform a great service in the broad minded development of college men. We hope that this meeting will be the forerunner of subsequent ones, indicative of interest in current political issues.

After all it is of comparatively little importance whom the undergraduate selects as his presidential nominee, as long as he develops sufficient interest in affairs to select a candidate and thereby crystallize his political ideas.