The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

JUNIOR DANCE BLANKS DUE

Applications Must Be Turned in to E. L. Peirson, Jr., '21, Today.

Today is the last day for applying for tickets for the Junior Dance to be held in the Union on Friday, March 12. Ticket applications should be addressed to E. L. Peirson Jr. '21, 60 Mt. Auburn st. and must be accompanied by the required fee of $4 for each ticket in order to be considered. Checks should be made payable to the 1921 Dance Committee. Additional application blanks may be secured at the CRIMSON Building or from E. L. Peirson, Jr., '21, 60 Mt. Auburn street.

All men who entered College between 1917-1918, Senior class officers, officers of the Sophomore class, and the members of last year's Dance Committee, are invited to come to the dance. To date, however, very few applications have been received.

All applications for boxes must be turned in to T. S. Lamont '21, at the CRIMSON Building, by March 1. These applications should be made by the chairman of each group, must contain the names of the members of the class and their guests who are to occupy the boxes. The boxes hold from six to 12 couples, and will be awarded by lot. Details about furnishing them will be announced later.

The committee has announced that it has secured the services of Markel's Orchestra from New York for the dance