BAND ENTERTAINS IN UNION

Banquet, Concert and Dance Planned for Program of Evening.

The first annual concert-dance of the University Band, which will be made a permanent annual event if successful, will start-tonight at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union. This affair is open to all members of the University.

The concert, which will be featured by a flute duet of classical numbers, and a saxaphone quartet of popular selections, will last from 8 until 9, and dancing will be in order from 9 to 12 o'clock.

Preceding the concert and dance there will be a banquet for the 45 members of the band, at which Captain R. C. F. Goetz, and Dr. A. T. Davison, '06, will be the speakers.

At the dance, Mrs. A. Lawrence Lowell, Mrs. J. H. Ropes, Mrs. F. L. Kennedy, and Mrs. Davison will be the patronesses. The dance is intended to be formal and the admission is $1 per person.

The program of the concert follows: March, Stars and Stripes Forever,  Sousa Overture, Light Cavalry,  von Suppe Solo for Violin, G String,I. H. Rosenberg '22.  Bach I. H. Rosenberg '22.Suite,  Firml (a)Mignonnette. (b)Danse des Demoiselles. (c)Egyptain Dance. Flute Duet  Selected D. J. McKenna 2L., W. F. Manning '22. Selection, A Legend from La Provence.  Nicode Popular,  Selected Harvard University Band--Saxaphone Quartet. Harvard Songs: (a)Soldiers Field. (b)Gridiron Kings. (c)Harvardiana. Coronation March, from "The Prophet,"  Meyerbeer FAIR HARVARD.