CRIMSON OUTPLAYS DARTMOUTH CLUB IN SCRIMMAGE YESTERDAY

Paisley Stars for Green Team In Brief Tussle at Pavilion.

In a half-hour's scrimmage with the Dartmouth Club hockey team yesterday the University won by a score of 6 to 2, Early in the game the University gained a good lead over the club team and at no time were they seriously threatened. Dartmouth had little team-work and did not show an aggressive style of play. The puck was seldom in the Crimson territory, for the University forward line played hard throughout the contest. Paisley was by far the best man on the Green team, and J. Stubbs '20 played well for the University.

Coaches Winsor and Claflin were both at the practice, and both laid emphasis on holding positions.

There will be practice today in the Pavilion but none tomorrow. No games have been scheduled for the team between now and March 6, when they play Princeton on the Philadelphia rink in the second game of the series.

The summary of the game was as follows:

Harvard--l.w., Bacon, Angier, Baldwin:- c., Bigelow, Snelling, Martin; r.w., Baker, Avery; p., Walker, Gaston; c.p., Stubbs, Gratwick, Colt; g., Holmes, Louderback, derback, Higgins.

Dartmouth Club--l.w., Eaton; c., Murphy; r.w., Paisley; p., Woods; c.p., Murphy; g., Fitch.

Score--Harvard 6, Dartmouth Club 2.