Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

List of Studies Due on Monday

All undergraduates in the University must hand in at the College office a card containing a list of studies for the second half-year before 5 o'clock, February 9. Students should consult their advisers before handing in their lists of studies if any half-courses are added which the advisers have not already approved. A directory showing when and where advisers may be consulted on February 9 will be posted on bulletin boards and printed in the CRIMSON. Failure to hand in the list of studies by the prescribed time will entail as $5 fine.

It is very important that students attend the first meetings of all courses after mid-years. Any instructor may refuse to admit an undergraduate to his course if he is absent from the first meeting. Attendance at the meeting does not serve as official enrollment in the course; students must include the course in their list of studies.

No course may be changed except through the granting of a petition to the Committee on the Choice of Electives.